Jackson County, North Carolina Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:43, 26 March 2012 by Murphynw (courthouse image)
|Jackson County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
|Founded||January 29, 1851|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Many records missing, reason unknown.
Civil War Confederate units - Brief history, counties where recruited, etc.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Jackson County, NCGenWeb - free genealogical resources; part of the USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- "Andrew Jackson," Wikipedia.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).