From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:24, 14 August 2008 by Davide
Early Tax Records in Italy
- [Catasti] - Tax Lists, also sometimes called [Riveli]
- [denuncie delle bocche umane e de' raccolti] - List of Human Mouths and Harvests
- [Estimi] - Property Appraisal Records
These record may be available for some towns in Italy on microfilm, search familysearch.org.
- FLORENTINE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES:Online Catasto of 1427
- Catasto Study:Census and Property Survey for Florentine Domains and the City of Verona in Fifteenth Century Italy.
- MIT Press Journals - Journal of Interdisciplinary History - Abstract:Households and Plague in Early Modern Italy (Samuel K. Cohn, Jr.)Autumn 2007, Vol. 38, No. 2, Pages 177-205 - Includes references to tax records of Nonantola during the plague of 1630. ($)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.