Idaho Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or Book
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:39, 9 April 2010 by Franciscgill
- Ronald Vern Jackson, A.I.S. U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche) (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984). Also in Ancestry.com online.
- Search 1 1607-1819 Entire United States
- Search 2 1820-1829 Entire United States
- Search 3 1830-1839 Entire United States
- Search 4 1840-1849 Entire United States
- Search 5 1850-1860 Southern States
- Search 6 1850 New England and northern states
- Search 7 1850-1906 Midwestern and western states
- Search 7a 1850-1906 Entire United States (searches 5, 6, and 7 combined)
- Search 8 U.S. Mortality schedules
- For a resource guide to using them, see Accelerated Indexing Systems U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche).
- The 1890 federal census was destroyed. However, the State of Idaho is attempting to reconstruct the 1890 census by indexing a variety of records, 1885-1894, for the counties in existence for those years. This is a work in progress and is being done by staff, interns, and volunteers of the Idaho State Historical Society Public Archives and Research Library in Boise. As counties are indexed, they are added to the statewide index, which is available online.
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Idaho 1880 territorial census index(Salt Lake City, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1979) [FHL US/CAN Book 979.6 X22i 1880].
- A Soundex (phonetic) index is available on microfilm for families with children age 10 and under in the 1880 census. The censuses and indexes are at the Family History Library.
- Raeone Christensen Steuart, Idaho 1870 census index, A-Z (Bountiful, Utah : Heritage Quest , c2000) [FHL US/CAN Book 979.6 X22s 1870].
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Idaho 1870 territorial census index (Salt Lake City, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, ).
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.