Hyde Park, Utah
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:20, 11 September 2008 by Dsammy (added cemetery info plus photo)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- Earliest settlement date: 16 April 1860. (Reference: Utahreach.org)
- Named for William Hyde as well as Hyde Park in London, England
- Located north of Logan, just minutes from the Utah State University.
- Utah Gravestone Photo Project for Hyde Park Cemetery
- The Cache County GenWeb Project - general photo