Difference between revisions of "Hunter Utah Community Family History Center"
(added contact info)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
10 am - 2 pm
; 6 - 9 pm
*New Year's Eve New Year's Day
4th of July 24th of July
evening before Thanksgiving Thanksgiving
Christmas Eve Christmas
1st of April and for General Conference.
Revision as of 20:52, 31 January 2014
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Hunter Utah Community Family History Center website.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- Language: English
- 5000 Pavant Ave. (3725 S) West Valley City, Utah 84120 United States
- Hunter East Stake Center - please enter by the rear (northwest) door.
Phone: 801-988-4216 801-964-7286
- Tuesday 10 am - 2 pm
- Wednesday 10 am - 2 pm
- Thursday 10 am - 2 pm and 6 - 9 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 12 pm
- New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
- Valentine's Day
- 4th of July and 24th of July
- Wednesday evening before Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve and Christmas day
- 1st Saturday of April and October for General Conference.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)