|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Named for Capt. William Henry Hooper, an early Utah delegate to Congress.
Former names: Muskrat Springs, Hooperville
See also: History
Just in Hooper, by Jewel R. Widdison 
5290 South 6300 West
- Burial records, 1931-1966 
- Utah State History - Cemetery Database - not included.
- Cemetery headstones, Hooper, Weber, Utah, compiled by Ariel Simpson, et al. 
- Utah Gravestone Photo Project
- The USGenWeb Project site
Church History and Records
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Docket of the Justice's Court for Hooper City Precinct in Weber County, Utah Territory, 1871-1908, book A 
See also: Biography
The area is served by Ogden-based newspapers.
- List of marriages taken from the docket of Justice Court, Hooper Precinct, 1871-1908 
- Utah Department of Archives 1903 to 50 years ago (F)
Choices of search types - name, date of death (year, month, day, or any combination) and county.
Images of actual death certificates.
- Ancestry.com (F if through seleected Family History Centers) (FI$ if not through the Family History Centers)
Utah Death Index 1905-1951
Hint Keyword: enter the year of death and enter the name of county if known.
- "FHLC Book 979.228/H2 H2w" (self-printed : J. R. Widdison, c1986)
- "FHLC Film 486183 item 4" (Salt Lake City, Utah : GSU, 1967)
- "FHLC 979.228/H2 V3s" (pub. 1967)
- "FHLC Film 20633-20634"(Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the GSU, 1952).
- "FHLC Film 26035"(Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the GSU, 1952)
- "FHLC Film 26036"(Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the GSU, 1952)
- "FHLC Film 1670857" (Ogden, Utah : Weber County Microfilming Dept., 1968)
- "FHLC Book 979.228/H2 H2b" (S.l. : s.n., 1975?)
- "FHLC Book 979.228/H2 V2L" (198-?)