Honolulu Hawaii Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and HoursEdit
- 1560 S Beretania St Honolulu HI 96814 United States
- The Family History Center is located behind the Honolulu Stake Tabernacle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- You can park in the back parking lot by taking the 3rd driveway on the right after Punahou St.
- Or you can park in the parking structure by taking the 2nd driveway on the right.
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and EventsEdit
Staff Training MeetingsEdit
Databases and SoftwareEdit
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and EquipmentEdit
Staff Research SpecialtiesEdit
Resources in the Local AreaEdit
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.