Harper County, Kansas Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:34, 29 November 2012 by Ltlbites
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Harper County Courthouse
200 Jennings Avenue
Anthony, KS 67003
Probate Judge has marriage and probate records.
Clerk District Court has divorce and court records.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
- For information about Civil War records see Marion County.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Harper County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Harper County, Kansas page 251, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).