Hamilton County, Kansas Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:57, 25 September 2010 by CandyElledge
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1873--Hamilton County was created 6 March 1873 from unorganized territory. County seat: Syracuse 
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Hamilton County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).