Granada Hills California Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 17101 Plummer St. Northridge, CA United States
- Entrance West side of building
- (Link to map using Google
Phone: (818) 886-5953
E-mail: iseeroads@earthlink,net Shirley (Pat) Peti
- Tuesday 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Wednesday 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- All other days and time by appointment. Call Pat Peti at 818-365-5144
Closed on the following days:
- Memorial Day weekend
- July 4th
- Labor Day weekend
- Thanksgiving weekend
- Last two weeks of December
- Other sporadic closings through the year.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- We also have a selection of books, maps and atlases, microfische and a limited amount of microfilm.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have updated microfilm readers, microfische readers (no printer) and updated computers and printer copier available.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.) <fck:hr>
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.) <fck:hr>
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.) </fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr>