Goshen County, Wyoming Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Goshen County Courthouse
2125 E A Street PO Box 160;
Torrington, WY 82240
County Clerk has marriage and land records;
Clerk District Court has divorce, probate and
|Fort Laramie||Jay Em||South Torrington||Wycross|
|Hawk Springs||La Grange||Torrington||Yoder|
- Banner County, Nebraska
- Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska
- Sioux County, Nebraska
For tips on accessing Goshen County, Wyoming Genealogy census records online, see: Wyoming Census.
Early migration routes to and from Goshen County, Wyoming Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
122 marriages from 8 Jan 1913 to 19 Apr 1917 are listed on the Western States Marriage Index (website).
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- Jim Tompkins, "The Oregon Trail 1841-1848 Map III" in Oregon Trail Landmarks at http://www.oregonpioneers.com/OTMap3.jpg (accessed 18 July 2011).
- "Oregon California Trails Association" at http://octatrails.micromaps.com/ (accessed 18 July 2011).
- "The Pioneer Story: The Mormon Pioneer Trail" in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at http://lds.org/gospellibrary/pioneer/pioneerstory.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).