Get Involved in Wiki Projects
Wiki Community Meetings[edit | edit source]
Wiki Community Meetings happen each Wednesday (except on the 5th Wednesday). This meeting will present and provide training on new content and maintenance projects on the Wiki.
- Information and Agendas: Wiki Community Projects Meeting
- Time: Wednesday 11:00 - 12:00 PM (Mountain Time) (1:00 - 2:00 PM Eastern)
- To attend the meeting, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide instructions on how to join us using Meetings in Microsoft Teams.
FamilySearch Wiki Projects[edit | edit source]
These projects are written and directed by FamilySearch Wiki Team:
- Current Wiki Projects - Projects available for Wiki community and missionaries
- Support Wiki Projects - Projects assigned to Wiki missionaries
- Special Wiki Projects - Projects created for FHL staff and missionaries
Help Add Content to the Wiki[edit | edit source]
There are many ways to help add and improve content on the Research Wiki and they can be found listed below:
- Wiki Content - Send in information about a new resource or database and a volunteer will add it to the Wiki.
- Report a Problem - Report broken links or other problems found on the Wiki.
- Learn how to Edit the Wiki - You can become an editor on the Wiki and add information directly to Wiki pages.
Wiki Communication[edit | edit source]
Wiki Yammer Groups[edit | edit source]
The Wiki Community uses Yammer to communicate information regarding the Wiki and allows contributors to ask questions and collaborate.
- To join the Yammer Wiki Contributor Group, fill out the this form. An invitation into the network will be emailed.
- Yammer Link
Wiki News and Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Information about the Wiki including new features and known issues can be found on the following Wiki page:
FamilySearch Affiliate Libraries[edit | edit source]
Create a Wiki page for your FamilySearch Affiliate Library and add yourself to the FS Affiliate Libraries page: