Get Involved in Wiki Projects
Wiki Community Projects Meeting
The Wiki Community Projects Meeting happen each Wednesday (except on the 5th Wednesday). This meeting presents and provides training for new content and maintenance projects on the Wiki.
- Information and Agendas: Wiki Community Projects Meeting
- Time: Wednesday 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Mountain Time) (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern)
- To attend the meeting, please email us at: email@example.com. We will provide you with instructions on how to join us by accessing Meetings in Microsoft Teams.
FamilySearch Wiki Projects
These projects are written and directed by FamilySearch Wiki Team:
- Current Wiki Projects - Projects available for Wiki community and missionaries
- Support Wiki Projects - Projects assigned to Wiki missionaries
Help Add Content to the Wiki
There are many ways to help add and improve content on the Research Wiki and they can be found listed below:
- Submit Wiki Content - Send in information about a new resource or database and a volunteer will add it to the Wiki.
- Report a Problem - Report broken links or other problems found on the Wiki.
- Wiki University - Learn how to edit the Wiki - How to obtain Wiki Editing rights on the English Wiki.
Wiki Yammer Groups
The Wiki Community uses Yammer to communicate information regarding the Wiki and allows contributors to ask questions and collaborate.
- To join the Yammer Wiki Contributor Group, fill out the this form. An invitation into the network will be emailed.
- Once you accepted the invitation, use this link to access Yammer.
FamilySearch Affiliate Libraries
Create a Wiki page for your FamilySearch Affiliate Library and add yourself to the FS Affiliate Libraries page: