Güer Aike, Santa Cruz, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Güer Aike ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The department of Güer Aike was established in 1884. The previous names were Gallegos and Capital.
- The department of Güer Aike has a population of approximately 132,000 people.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1886-1964 - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Güer Aike.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Río Gallegos
- Cementerio de Río Turbio
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Río Gallegos
- Río Turbio
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Güer Aike," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_G%C3%BCer_Aike. Visited December 27, 2017.