Fluberg, Oppland, Norway Genealogy
Søndre Land clerical district contains parish registers from the parishes Fluberg with Landåsbygd chapel, and Søndre Land (Hov) with Skut and Egner chapels. It belonged to the combined Land, see Søndre Land clerical district until 1866, which at that time become Søndre Land and Nordre Land clerical districts.
Also available as digital images from The National Archives of Norway.
See Søndre Land
1659-1857: Probates may be found in Hadeland, Land og Valdres judicial district.