Flixton St Andrew
See Blundeston Parish to which it was united to after 1703.
FLIXTON (St. Andrew), a parish, in the union and hundred of Mutford and Lothingland, E division of Suffolk, 3 miles (W. N. W.) from Lowestoft; containing 23 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, united to that of Blundeston with Flixton (which also see), when the church was un-roofed in the great storm of 1703, and is now a ruin.
- Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 244-248. Adapted. Date accessed: 20 March 2013.