Flixton St Andrew
FLIXTON (St. Andrew), a parish, in the union andhundred of Mutford and Lothingland, E division ofSuffolk, 3 miles (W. N. W.) from Lowestoft; containing 23 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, united to that of Blundeston, when the church was unroofed in the great storm of 1703, and is now a ruin.
- Lewis, Samuel A., http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50966 A Topographical Dictionary of England] (1848), pp. 244-248. Adapted. Date accessed: 20 March 2013.