Family History Library/Group Visit Guidelines
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 14:47, 17 July 2012 by SmithCE (indent)
Family History Library Group Visit Guidelines
Before you schedule your group, see the following options:
Group Visit Guidelines for Scheduling Groups
Notify the Family History Library
- Use the Visiting Group Registration Form to let us know when you are coming. We prefer at least three months notice. Be sure to specify the geographical area of interest or other specific requests when filling in the form.
Make Sure the Library is Open
- Check the Family History Library's hours and holiday schedule.
Prepare Your Group
- This is the group leader's responsibility. Have all members of the group (including youth) review theTips for Visiting the Library information.
Request an Orientation
- Group orientations are provided by library staff free of charge. Standard group size is 60 or less people. Special situations for more than 60 people are evaluated individually.
Check the Library Class Schedule
- All classes are arranged in advance. They are free of charge and open to the public. Check the library class schedule for more information.