FamilySearch Wiki talk:WikiProject Utah
- 1 Utah Project Pages
- 2 Project Expectations
- 3 Leadership
- 4 Community involvement
- 5 Project improvement
- 6 Communicate with FamilySearch
Utah Project Pages
I would like to pattern many of the Utah project pages after the Idaho project. Please state your opinions. AdkinsWH 21:08, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- Excellent state and county coverage, with contributions primarily by the community and with a minimum of paid FS employee time.
I was looking at some of the county pages, some need help.
Yes I know you are right about the Utah county pages needing help. Dawne
... I think under the content box [may] work for the [placement of the] moderator sign. I also like the lay out of the Idaho pages. --Jenson1 20:13, March 19, 2011
I too like the Idaho pages. We would love to have you help make the Utah county pages as good as Idaho. Dawne
- Content specialists: Patsy, Marilyn, and Pat, with others they may invite.
- Community involvement: Wilma, Dawne and UGA representatives
- Scope of the project: The above plus the moderator (Fran)and a UGA representative.
Learn to better engage community
- Provide incentives?
- Invite county moderators/adopters?
- Contact consultants in FHC’s?
- Inform/enlist local experts and record custodians
- Social networking
Moderators and adopters
I would like to be a moderator for Davis County, Utah. Can not get wikitext to accept my name.User:Jenson1
Welcome, stay connected with contributors
- Make specific training available for specific tasks
Identify typical tasks
- Tasks at state and county levels are based on desired contents per content specialists.