Welcome to the Swedish User Group Meeting
Join the discussion, ask questions, and share
The Wiki currently has 88,201
articles in English
Purpose and Time
| The Swedish User Group Meeting allows you to: 1. Join a User Group working on a WikiProject for Sweden, 2. Meet others with a common interest, 3. Accomplish more as a team than as a individual. This is a conference call meeting every other Thursday from 2:00-3:00 PM (mountain time). Community members are welcome to suggest topics for the agenda by posting on the Meeting agenda pages.
Click on the words Meeting agenda to see what is planned on each date.
To join the meeting:
1) Click the link Join the meeting below or at the top of the agenda page
2) Do a search for the meeting ADDD
3) Select the correct date
4) Enter your phone number so MeetingPlace will connect you by phone and computer. It's amazing and easy.
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID ADDDD), enter the date (or date range -- such as Mar. 10, 2011), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting.
Purpose of the meeting
- To meet others working on the WikiProjects for Sweden
- To discuss the progress of the WikiProjects
First Half of the meeting:
- Introduce new members to Project Leaders
- Introduce new members to User Group Sweden members
- Progress updates by the Project Leaders and User Group members
Second Half of meeting: Rotation of topics
- What are you working on? Do you need people to come in and help?
- Outstanding discussion items that need resolution
- Training wanted: Add to the agenda early so others can be specifically invited
- Projects needing volunteers
- Improve the content for Sweden: Resolve current issues and pending decisions
- Open item: add your own agenda items
The Sweden User Group meeting was designed to provide an opportunity for anyone interested in improving content for Sweden to meet others who are already contributing. The meeting should help to:
- To assist with learning the skills to work on a WikiProject
- Build unity among the Swedish User Group
- Accomplish more as a User Group than as individual contributers
- Discuss planning and solutions for Swedish content improvement
| Stay informed by visiting and adding your comments to the Wiki Contributor's Corner forum. Discussions in the forum are not just talking to be talking. You will be a vital part of making community decisions that affect the FamilySearch Wiki and its users.
Instructions for Attending the Web Meeting
| The link to join the weekly meeting appears on both the agenda page and also this home page for the Swedish User Group Meeting. (See above)
- Select the desired "Connect Me" option and enter the phone number for MeetingPlace to reach you.
- Click the Connect button
You can also attend the meeting without using your computer.
- Dial into 801-240-2663 (Local/International) or 877-453-7266 (US Toll-free)
- Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID
Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, please run the MeetingPlace Test to verify you can participate in a web meeting using your computer.