FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Utah Tasks Newspapers
Main Page of Utah Wiki Project
Task Description[edit | edit source]
Add information and adapt links under the "Newspapers" heading for each of Utah's 29counties.
The wording and most links have been put into "templates" which allow changes to be made in one place and appear wherever those templates were posted.
- If you have changes to suggest, ....
It is expected that this task will take 15 - 30 minutes per county.
Steps[edit | edit source]
1. Prep[edit | edit source]
|C. Sign up for a county|
1. Go to the Sign up Chart and follow directions to sign up for a county.
2. Type the name of that county in the Summary box and Save Page
3. Click to the County
Step 2.[edit | edit source]
5. In the Summary, write "????"
6. Save page.
2. Write in the Summary, "adapted Newspaper information to current county" and Save page
Click back to the task page, and repeat for the next county.
Sign up Chart[edit | edit source]
Volunteers are needed to check all 29 counties, adding items as appropriate. Please place four tildes (~~~~) in the "Volunteer" column next to the counties you choose for this task. This will automatically show your username and the date you signed up.