FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Utah Tasks County Headings
Return to Utah Wiki Project Main Page
Rearrange the headings for each Utah county page.
The current headings were done some time ago, and consultants at FamilySearch and genealogical community members have made some significant changes.
The purpose of this project is to bring the Utah county pages more in line with those changes -- with a few others that are more unique to Utah.
Overview of the changes
Some headings will move to another area. For example:
- Courthouses will move from the first item way down to "Resource Repositories"
- Mining will move under "Business Records and Commerce"
Some headings will be new. For example:
- Business Records and Commerce
Some headings will be given a new level. For example:
- Parent Counties will be changed to a Level 4 heading, putting it under "Quick Facts," which is a Level 3 heading.
Some headings will be renamed. For example:
- History currently under "Resources" will be renamed to "Histories" so it won't be confused with the timeline history which is under Quick Facts.
No general prototype; varies from county to county. See ____ for examples.
Sign up Chart
Volunteers are needed to check all 29 counties, adding items as appropriate. Please place four tildes (~~~~) in the "Volunteer" column next to the counties you choose for this task. This will automatically show your username and the date you signed up.