Difference between revisions of "FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Utah Community Meeting 2012 July 11"
Revision as of 02:59, 27 June 2012
Click to join the meeting, 9:00–10:00 a.m. Wednesdays (Mountain). Meeting ID: 6804, click Attend Meeting, Sign in as a Guest (preferably with your name). (Further instructions under the label Join the meeting)
Anyone new to this meeting?
News and Events
- July 19 Virtual presentation presented by Sue Maxwell. This is the UGA Virtual Chapter meeting which occurs every 3rd Thursday, 7:00 p.m. (Mountain).
- July 31-Aug 3 BYU Conference on Family History & Genealogy
- August 18 (Saturday) UGA Regional Conference Cedar City
- September 21 and 22 (Friday and Saturday) UGA Regional Conference Sandy
Review of last meeting
- Wednesday, 20 June
- Tip icon template review: Steve gave us a few options, including color of the bar.
- Newspapers update: Wilma with input from Jana and Liz.
- Obituaries task description totally ready and tested by (Lois?).
- [Name] has expressed interest in helping. She has been contacted and ....
- Patsy made meeting recordings reviewable by public.
- Review the revised Table at top by Jana, Liz, Wilma
Topics that may need less discussion: Leader/assistants do examples, get suggestions and approval: Liz and Jana have volunteered to be assistants.
Future "quick" tasks to write:
- Land and property
- Funeral home records
Vital records (BMD, Div)
Birth in bulleted style Suggest resources, review for dates and content.
How ready are we to create a task description for birth?
Summary of minutes:
Meetings will be held on Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m.
- Progress reports
- Future focus for discussions:
- Church records
- Cemetery records
- Library area of each county
- Tip Bank