FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Utah Community Meeting 2012 Feb 1
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 04:35, 27 January 2012 by AdkinsWH
- Click to join the meeting, 9:00–10:00 a.m. Wednesdays (mountain time).
- Enter the MeetingPlace ID: 6804 and click Attend Meeting
- Sign in as a Guest
- Select the desired "Connect Me" options, enter your phone number, and MeetingPlace will call you
- Click the Connect button, answer the phone and press 1 to join the meeting
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. (Earlier, you'll get a message that the meeting doesn't exist.)
- Meetings will be recorded. Nice if you were unable to attend "live".
- First time? Run the MeetingPlace Test to be sure you can participate on your phone and computer.
The Wiki currently has 85,856 articles in English
Anyone new to this meeting?
- Liz Snow. She went the extra mile in getting the ACPL information so we could link to each topic under each county.
- Joy Bogar. She has been researching all the codes to make a great table, psychology of colors, and so much more.
- Lois Fowles. She has been using spare time she did not have to put FHL links into several counties.
News and Events
Review of last meeting
- We went over Utah Wiki project overall objectives.
- Two meetings ago, someone suggested that the Catalog to Allen County Public Library should be linked to the county pages as well as the FHL links.
- Last meeting, Liz Snow volunteered to check out their catalog, so it can be linked from each county and also from each topic within the county. Thanks, Liz!
- Top of County experimental page: How can we improve it, to be more inviting, informative, and effective? What still needs to be done, before we can go forward with this on each county page?
- Links to FHL and Allen County Public Library catalogs. See different looks, adapt. Discuss this before we implement everywhere.
Meetings will be held on Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m.
- Finish discussion on top of county pages
- Finalize the catalog links area so a task can be created