FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Indiana Tasks-Parent County Map
WikiProject Indiana Wiki Project Indiana Tasks - County Map
Description[edit | edit source]
The purpose of this task is to add the county map.
Instructions[edit | edit source]
1. Sign up on the Assignment Chart to accept the task. Sign up instructions are posted with the Assignment Chart below.
2. Open a second wiki page to the chosen county name from the Assignment Chart.
3. 3. Scroll to the heading Historical Facts. Open the page for editing in wikitext.
4. Above the subheading Boundary Changes paste the following image.
5. Change the words monroe to your county name.
6. Add a summary sentence and save the page.
7. Check the count page for the map size. If it is too large and overlapping any of the other info boxes, open the page for editing and reduce the picture size to 500px. Save and check picture size again.
8. Mark the assignment chart.
Indiana County Assignment Chart[edit | edit source]