FamilySearch Wiki:Help wanted on the Ohio pages
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:11, 31 January 2013 by Cottrells (fix headers)
Many Hands Make Light Work...
Everyone knows at least a little bit about something or someplace. The information you contribute could be exactly what someone else needs to connect with or add to their family history.
Fill out this form to get started as a Wiki Volunteer and let us know what you're interested in helping with.
Pages & Projects That Need Your Help
- A "Stub" is a page containing a limited amount of information. If you need help learning about stub pages and how to add information to them, click here: Instructions for filling out stub articles. Follow a link below to help fill out pages that need more information:
- Instructions for moderator: To see all of the stub articles for your locality click here... See the locality in Stub Types.
- A "Wanted Page" is a page that doesn't yet exist, but someone created a link to it, showing that they want a page on that topic created. For online classes to learn how to create a new page or wiki article click here: Creating a Wiki Article or Searching for and Creating Articles.
- Follow the red links below to create a requested Wanted page:
- A moderator is needed to work with and support contributors in Ohio. Would you like to help as a moderator?
Other Help Wanted Projects
- If there are other areas of the FamilySearch Wiki you would like to volunteer for, we have a Help wanted on the Wiki page that lists additional projects and areas where help is needed.