FamilySearch Wiki:Help wanted on the Burkina Faso pages
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 14:21, 16 February 2013 by Cottrells (Text replace - "[https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/Special:WantedPages Look through more wanted pages here]" to "Look through the list of wanted pages")
Many Hands Make Light Work...
Everyone knows at least a little bit about something or someplace. The information you contribute could be exactly what someone else needs to connect with or add to their family history.
Pages & Projects That Need Your Help
- Some examples of beginner projects might be checking for broken links or adding categories to pages.
- A "Stub" is a page containing a limited amount of information. If you need help learning about stub pages and how to add information to them, click here: Instructions for filling out stub articles. Follow a link below to help fill out pages that need more information:
- Instructions for moderator: To see all of the stub articles for your locality click here...See the locality in Stub Types.
- A "Wanted Page" is a page that doesn't yet exist, but someone created a link to it, showing that they want a page on that topic created. For online classes to learn how to create a new page or wiki article click here: Creating a Wiki Article Searching for and Creating Articles.
- Follow the red links below to create a requested Wanted page:
- Look through the list of wanted pages
- A moderator is needed to work with and support contributors in (State). Would you like to help as a moderator?
Other Help Wanted Projects
- If there are other areas of the FamilySearch Wiki you would like to volunteer for, we have a Wiki Help Wanted page that lists additional projects and areas where help is needed.