FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting
Join the discussion, ask questions, and share
The Wiki currently has 87,244 articles in English
Click meeting agenda below for a meeting date. Please add what you would like to discuss and see what is planned. You can join the meeting from there.
Or join now:
- Click to Join the meeting
- Sign in as a guest.
- Enter your phone number. MeetingPlace will connect you by phone and computer. It's amazing and easy.
- 7 March 2013 Meeting
- 14 March 2013 Meeting
- 21 March 2013 Cancelled for RootsTech
- 28 March 2013 Meeting
- 3 January 2013 Meeting
- 10 January 2013 Meeting
- 17 January 2013 Meeting
- 24 January 2013 Meeting
- 31 January 2013 Meeting
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 7770), enter the date (or date range -- such as Jan 1, 2011), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting.
Discussion and Proposal page
A page has been created to list ongoing suggestions and ideas that evolve from these meetings. It is hoped that possible changes and projects will not be forgotten, and will eventually reach a resolution. See Community Discussions and Proposals for the list.
The Contributor's meeting was spurred by discussions from the Contributor's Corner Forum, including:
- Define the roles of moderators and adopters and the impact upon other contributors
- Discuss content isssues, such as the manual of style, creating informative links, and more.
- Share best practices, ideas, and suggestions
- Move from talk to decision and implementation
The Technical Meeting previously handled many of these issues. It has recently evolved into technical issues that may not interest all contributors.