FamilySearch Indexing: US, Texas - County Tax Rolls 1837-1910, Overview
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:16, 14 September 2011 by PearsonGB
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and are comfortable using various system features. Typical characteristics of these projects include.
Characteristics of This Project
- All records are tax records.
- There are up to two images per batch.
Description of the Records
- The records were handwritten on preprinted forms.
- The tax record forms may contain up to 45 records, or more, on each image.
- Project-specific indexing instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing instructions (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- There are no restrictions associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.