FamilySearch Indexing: US, Oklahoma, Woodward County—School Census, 1912-1936, Overview
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 04:31, 4 February 2012 by PearsonGB
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features. Some handwriting is faded and difficult to read.
Characteristics and Description
- This project has school census records for Woodward county in Oklahoma.
- The records were handwritten on preprinted forms.
- A parent's name was generally written on the top of each page with the children listed below.
- Each child is considered a record.
- Batches generally have several images, with up to 10 records per image.
- Images may have either one or two pages.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- Project Home Page
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps
- Project Updates (current information, updated as needed)
- Basic indexing instructions (for all projects)
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progess
- When this project is published, the images may be viewed by registered users only.