Difference between revisions of "FamilySearch Indexing: US, Oklahoma, Woodward County—School Census, 1912-1936, Overview"
From FamilySearch Wiki
m (Protected "FamilySearch Indexing: US, Oklahoma, Woodward County—School Census, 1912-1936, Overview" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 03:41, 14 January 2012
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features. Some handwriting is faded and difficult to read.
Characteristics and Description
- This project has school census records for Woodward county in Oklahoma.
- The records were handwritten on preprinted forms.
- A parent's name was generally written on the top of each page with the children listed below.
- Each child is considered a record.
- Batches generally have several images, with up to 10 records per image.
- Images may have either one or two pages.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps
- Project Updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- When this project is published, the images may be viewed by registered users only.