FamilySearch Indexing: US, New Jersey—1905 State Census, Overview
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 03:08, 14 January 2012 by PearsonGB (Protected "FamilySearch Indexing: US, New Jersey—1905 State Census, Overview" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Characteristics and Description
- Each batch contains one image.
- Each image usually contains 50 records.
- This census was handwritten on preprinted forms.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
- The completed index will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published. The digital images will be accessible to active FamilySearch account holders once an authentication system is put in place on Record Search. Until authentication is available, the images will not be accessible.