Would you like to search these records? They aren’t available to be searched yet, but they are being indexed by volunteers around the world right now. If you would like to help index them and make them available faster, keep reading.
The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
- How to help with this specific project
- If you have not already done so, you must register for a FamilySearch account at indexing.familysearch.org.
- Download the free indexing program. To do so, click here, and then click the Download Now button.
- Sign in to the indexing application, click the Download From... button, and then select this project name from the list.
Information about these records[edit | edit source]
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using system features. It is also helpful if volunteers understand the various documents that relate to marriages.
Characteristics of This Project
- All records are marriage records.
- Batches include up to 10 images.
- Images may include just one record or several records.
Description of the Records
- Most of the records were handwritten or typed on preprinted forms.
- An image may contain a single document recording one marriage or it may contain more than one document about the same marriage.
- Images may also include documents, such as registers, with records of multiple marriages. In this case, you will need to add records in the data entry area to account for each record on the image.