Eugene Oregon Family History Center
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 10:52, 28 November 2017 by Paulaloe1 (Updated Page)
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 3550 W. 18th Street Eugene Oregon 97402 United States
- The Family History Center is a free standing building west of the Eugene Oregon Stake Center.
- The two buildings share a parking lot.
- List other languages guest will get help with when they come to the FHC center.
- Tuesday:9:00am-3:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday:9:00am-3:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Second and Third Saturdays: 10:00am-2:00pm
The center is closed the first two weeks of July and the last two weeks of the year, opening after New Year's day:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 9 computers
- 1 microfilm scanner/printer
- Microfilm/fiche readers
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.