Enterprise Utah Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Enterprise Utah Family History Center! This meetinghouse was built in 1913 and replaced the original 1898 building next door. It served as both the town church and school.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 88 South Center Street, Enterprise, Utah 84725 United States
- The Family History Center is located in the Heritage Hall next to the Enterprise Stake Center. The entrance is on the west side of the building.
- 435-878-2520 or 435-590-1895
- Brenda L. Krans
- Assistant Directors: Heidi Anne Hall
- Mon:9:00am.-12:pm. and 1:00pm.-4:00pm.
- Tue: 1:00pm.-4:00pm.
- Wed: 1:00pm.-4:00pm.
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings Tuesday 17th at 1:45
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. We also have Family History Programs like Rootsmagic, PAF
Hardware and Equipment
- Computers, Microfilm readers, Printers, etc.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
I am looking for a volunteer who can work from 1-4 on Fridays
You would need a interest in Family History and some computer experience.