Enterprise Oregon Family History Center
Our center is located in the basement of the Enterprise Oregon LDS church.. We have 4 computers and will have two more soon. DSL internet . There are availiable to patrons free access to several internet sites that you would need to pay for when accessing from home. Instructors are available to help you with your Family History.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 900 East Greenwood (across from the Enterprise Airport)
- We have our own entrance , follow the signs.
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Phone: 541-426-3343 or Director: Glade Holfeltz 541-432-0454
Open Hours: Sunday: 8 AM - 9:30 AM, Monday: 9 AM - 12 noon and Friday: 2 P.M. - 5 P.M.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 4 - 6 computers, microfilm reader microfish reader, printer.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)