Elk County, Kansas Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:24, 25 September 2010 by CandyElledge
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- 1875--Elk County was created 3 March 1875 from Howard (Old) County. County seat: Howard 
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Elk County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).