There is no City Hall. This is an unincorporated community in east portion of Weber County, "behind" the mountains."
Biography & Genealogies
- Early Latter Day Saints - An Mormon Trail Pioneer Database
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers
- Sons of Utah Pioneers Stories
- Pioneers and prominent men of Utah: comprised of photographs, genealogies, biographies, the early history of the LDS Church 
- Mountain View Cemetery
- Utah Gravestone Photo Project
- The USGenWeb Project site
- Utah State History - Cemetery Database - not included.
- Burial records, 1963-1965, by Eden Town 
Church History and Records
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Eden (Ogden Stake) 
- Record of members, 1877-1950
- Form E (annual genealogical report), 1907-1948
Emigration and Immigration
- Tell Us a Story, by Clyde W. Lindsay 
- Remember my valley: a history of Ogden Canyon, Huntsville, Liberty and Eden, Utah from 1825 to 1976  
This area is served by Ogden-based newspapers.
Societies, Museums and Libraries
Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum
2148 Grant Avenue
Ogden, UT 84401
ph: (801) 393-4460
- Utah Department of Archives 1903 to 50 years ago (F)
Choices of search types - name, date of death (year, month, day, or any combination) and county.
Images of actual death certificates.
- Ancestry.com (F if through seleected Family History Centers) (FI$ if not through the Family History Centers)
Utah Death Index 1905-1951
Hint Keyword: enter the year of death and enter the name of county if known.
- Social Security Death Index, (F) begins about 1962 to at least 2 months ago.
- Webtree.com, (F) listing individuals who born or died in Eden. Submitters of gedcoms may add, update or remove contents.
- Ogden Regional Family History Center
539 24th St.
Ogden, UT 84401
- "FHLC Book 979.2 D3e" (Salt Lake City, Utah : Western Epics, 1966).
Vol. 1 part 1 (Family History Archives)
Vol. 1 part 2 (Family History Archives)
- "486183 item 1" (Salt Lake City, Utah : GSU, 1967)
- "25921-25922" (Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the GSU, 1951)
- "FHLC Book 921.73 A1 no. 489" (Oakland, California : C.W. Lindsay, 1961)
- "979.228 H2n" (Salt Lake City, Utah : Hawkes Publishing, c1977)