E.J. Anderson's Company, Virginia Light Artillery
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:42, 12 November 2012 by Sandralpond (fixed link)
- Organized in May 1861, at Richmond, Virginia.
- It served in the Potomac District and in June 1862 totaled 70 men.
- Active from the Seven Days' Battles to Sharpsburg, then in October disbanded.
- Its members were then transferred to the Hampden Light Artillery, Virginia (Confederate)
- Captain Edwin J, Anderson was in command.
- AKA - Thomas Light Artillery