Dundy County, Nebraska Genealogy
Dundy County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Dundy County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||February 27, 1873|
|Address|| Dundy County Courthouse|
P.O. Box 506
Benkelman, Nebraska 69021
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Dundy County Courthouse
PO Box 506;
Benkelman, NE 69021
Count Clerk has birth records from 1907, death records
from 1904, burial, divorce, and court records.
County Judge has probate records. 
1873--Dundy County was created 27 February 1873 from unorganized territory. County seat:Benkelman 
For tips on accessing Dundy County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Vital Records consist of births, adoptions, marriages, divorces, and deaths recorded on registers, certificates, and documents. A copy or an extract of most original records can be purchased from the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services or the County Clerk's office of the county where the event occurred.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Dundy County, Nebraska page 430, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).