Difference between revisions of "Douglas County, Washington Genealogy"
From FamilySearch Wiki
(added nav box)
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 20:09, 15 October 2010Template:Washington-stub United States > Washington > Douglas County
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Places / Localities
- 1890 Veterans
- Marriages from 10 Dec 1877 to 22 Nov 1900 are available on the Western States Marriage Index website.
- Washington Death Certificates 1907-1960 A free internet index to the 1907-1960 death certificates can be found at FamilySearch Record Search, no images are available. A transcribed death certificate may contain such information as name of the deceased, date and place of death, age, gender, birth date and birth place, mother’s maiden name and name of spouse, place of residence, occupation and certificate numbers.
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- Douglas County, Washington Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).