Douglas County, Nevada Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:43, 10 December 2008 by BSkeehan
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1861--Douglas County was created 25 November 1861 as an original county. County seat: Minden 
- Alpine County, California
- Carson City
- El Dorado County, California
- Mono County, California
- Placer County, California
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).