Douglas Arizona Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Douglas Family History Center is dedicated to assisting both members and non-member in conducting their family history research. We have internet connection, microfilm and microfiche readers, a small collection of microfiche and a small collection of printed material. We have instruction available on the basics of starting family history research.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 2800 E. 15th Street, Douglas, AZ 85607
- Enter the building from the East side parking lot. Walk through the halls to the Northwest corner of the building. The door is marked Family History Center.
- Location on Map
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ( family history center director personal email)
- Wednesday, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- By appointment through 520-364-8168
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- also available Early Colonial Records and US 1600-1906( 1983 edition),US Mortality Schedules 1850-1885 (1983 edition),Roots Cellar V. 1 by Everton Publishers
- geneological printed reference material by states
- Cochise County Historical Records Index
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Computers with internet access; a microfilm reader; 2 microfiche readers; access to printer and copier
Volunteer at the Center
Persons interested in helping others with family history research. </fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr>