Dodge County, Nebraska Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Dodge County; 435 N Park Ave; Fremont, NE 68025; Ph. 402.727.2767 Details: (Co Clk has m rec; Co Judge has pro rec; Clk Dis Ct has div rec; Reg of Deeds has land rec)
1854--Dodge County was created 23 November 1854 as an original county. County seat: Fremont 
For tips on accessing Dodge County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Early migration routes to and from Dodge County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- Jim Tompkins, "The Oregon Trail 1841-1848 Map I" in Oregon Trail Landmarks at http://www.oregonpioneers.com/OTMap1.jpg (accessed 18 July 2011).
- "Oregon California Trails Association" at http://octatrails.micromaps.com/ (accessed 18 July 2011).
- "The Pioneer Story: The Mormon Pioneer Trail" in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at http://lds.org/gospellibrary/pioneer/pioneerstory.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).