Difference between revisions of "Dodge County, Minnesota Genealogy"
|Line 100:||Line 100:|
• Ole & Lena: the
• Ole & Lena: the and local history of a Norwegian settlement (Dodge and Olmsted counties in Minnesota)<br> <u>http://web.mac.com/moiseth/Ole_and_Lena:_genealogy_/Welcome.html</u>
== References ==
== References ==
Revision as of 04:09, 22 November 2009
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- 1855--Dodge County was created 20 February 1855 from Rice County and unorganized territory.
County seat: Mantorville 
- For a brief history of how Dodge County was named, click here. Then select Dodge County.
Blooming Prairie | Claremont | Dodge Center | Hayfield | Kasson | Mantorville | West Concord
Ashland Township | Canisteo Township | Claremont Township | Concord Township | Ellington Township | Hayfield Township | Mantorville Township | Milton Township | Ripley Township | Vernon Township | Wasioja Township | Westfield Township
- List of Dodge County Cemeteries - no databases
- Concord Cemetery (Concord) - Findagrave
- Fairview Cemetery (Hayfield) - Findagrave
- Maple Grove Cemetery (Kasson) - Findagrave
- Evergreen Cemetery (Mantorville) - Findagrave
- Riverside Cemetery (Wasioja) - Findagrave
- Rice Lake Cemetery (Claremont Township) - USGENWEB
- Dodge County Pioneer Certificates An in-progress site of rosters of settlers who were county residents by 1875, giving vital information on each.
- Dodge County History Narrative
Societies and Libraries
16 1st Avenue NW - Kasson, MN 55944 Phone: (507) 634-7615.
- Dodge Center Public Library 13 1st Avenue NW - Box 430 - Dodge Center, MN 55927 Phone: (507) 374-2275.
- West Concord Public Library
Box 468 - E. Main - West Concord, MN 55985 Phone: (507) 527-2031.
• Ole & Lena: the genealogy and local history of a Norwegian settlement (Dodge and Olmsted counties in Minnesota)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).