Difference between revisions of "District of Columbia Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or Book"
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 63:||Line 63:|
=== 1840 ===
=== 1840 ===
=== 1830 ===
=== 1830 ===
Revision as of 19:43, 23 July 2010
- Ronald Vern Jackson, A.I.S. U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche) (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984). Also in Ancestry.com online.
- Search 1 1607-1819 Entire United States
- Search 2 1820-1829 Entire United States
- Search 3 1830-1839 Entire United States
- Search 4 1840-1849 Entire United States
- Search 5 1850-1860 Southern States
- Search 6 1850 New England and northern states
- Search 7 1850-1906 Midwestern and western states
- Search 7a 1850-1906 Entire United States (searches 5, 6, and 7 combined)
- Search 8 U.S. Mortality schedules
- For a resource guide to using them, see Accelerated Indexing Systems U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche).
1890 Population schedule fragments
Includes only fragments from Q, 13th, 14th, R, Q, Corcoran, 15th, S, R, and Riggs Streets, Johnson Avenue, and S Street in Washington.
- Ken Nelson, 1890 U.S. Census: Index to Surviving Population Schedules and Register of Film Numbers to the Special Census of Union Veterans, rev. ed. (Salt Lake City: Family History Library, 1991)[FHL Book 973 X2na; Film 1421673 item 11; Digitized at BYU Family History Archives].
- Helen Smothers Swenson, and Frances Terry Ingmire, Index to 1890 Census of the United States(St. Louis, Mo.: F.T. Ingmire, 1981)[FHL Book 973 X2sw 1890].
- United States, National Archives and Records Service, Index to the Eleventh Census of the United States, 1890, National Archives Microfilm Publications, Microcopy no. 496 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives, 1963)[FHL Film 543341-42].
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Gary Ronald Teeples, District of Columbia 1840 census index (Bountiful, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, c1977) [&columns=*,0,0 FHL US/CAN Book 975.3 X2p 1840]
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Gary Ronald Teeples, David Schaefermeyer, District of Columbia, 1820 census index(Bountiful, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, c1976) [FHL US/CAN Book 975.3 X2p 1820]
- Gary W. Parks, Index to the 1820 census of Maryland and Washington, D.C (Baltimore, Maryland : Genealogical Pub. Co., 1986) [FHL US/CAN Book 975 X22p 1820]
- Ronald V. Jackson ; Richard A. Moore, Computer index to Washington, D.C. 1800 census(Salt Lake City, Utah : Gen-dex Press, c1972) [FHL US/CAN Book 975.3 X22jm]
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Gary Ronald Teeples, District of Columbia 1800 census index(Bountiful, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, c1977) [FHL US/CAN Book 975.3 X22j 1800]
- Ronald V. Jackson and Richard A. Moore, Jackson-Moore IBM census series : Washington D.C., 1800(St. George, Utah : Dixie College Press, c1970) [FHL US/CAN Book 975.3 X2p 1800]
- Raeone Christensen Steuart, United States 1790 Census Index, 3 vol. (Bountiful, Utah: Heritage Quest, 2000)[FHL Book 973 X22s 1790].
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.