Digger Indian Agency (California)
Indian Tribes Associated With This Agency
Transferred to Reno, 30 July 1921, and to Sacramento in 1924.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Digger Agency, 1907-1921, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll 21, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, beginning with their film number 1724251.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.