Deuel County, Nebraska Genealogy
Deuel County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Deuel County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||November 6, 1888|
|Address|| Deuel County Courthouse|
3rd & Vincent Streets
Chappell, Nebraska 69129
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Deuel County Courthouse
3rd & Vincent;
Chappell, NE 69129
County Judge has marriage and probate records.
County Clerk has burial, divorce and land records,
court reccords from 1890. 
For tips on accessing Deuel County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Deuel County, Nebraska page 429, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).