Delta Utah Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 2.1 Upcoming Events: Forever Families, 2nd Annual Tri-Stake Conference will be held 17 Sep 2011 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Millard High School in Fillmore, Utah. Registration is available atDelta Family History Center Blog, on the right hand side.
- 2.2 Class Schedule: please check http://deltafhc.blogspot.com for current schedule
- 2.3 Staff Training Meetings are held the first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Delta Family History Center Location & Map:
- 52 North 100 West, Delta, Utah 86424
- Director: Allyson Hunt Wood, Assistant Director: Linda Bringhurst
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Phone: (435) 864-3312
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Holiday Schedule: Closed on national holidays
Calendar and Events
Upcoming Events: Forever Families, 2nd Annual Tri-Stake Conference will be held 17 Sep 2011 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Millard High School in Fillmore, Utah. Registration is available atDelta Family History Center Blog, on the right hand side.
Class Schedule: please check http://deltafhc.blogspot.com for current schedule
Staff Training Meetings are held the first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
- Cemeteries in West Millard County including: Delta Cemetery,Deseret Cemetery, Garrison Cemetery, Hinckley Cemetery, Hockman Cemetery,Leamington Cemetery,Leamington Hanies Smith Cemetery, Leamington Talbot Cemetery,Lynndyl Cemetery, Oak City Cemetery, Oasis Cemetery andSutherland Cemetery. Recently photos of all headstones in West Millard County have been added to "findagrave.com
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Computers, microfilm readers, printers, digitizer,
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)