- 1 Quick Facts
- 2 Borough Hall
- 3 Resources
- 4 Societies, Libraries and Museums
- 5 Websites
- 6 References
1744: Town settled, by the Scotch-Irish.
24 June 1880: Incorporated from the Peach Bottom Township
Delta Borough Office
101 College Avenue
P O Box 278
Delta, PA 17314
see also: Genealogy, History
The Delta centennial, 1853-1953, presents "Our town", Community Memorial Hall, Delta, Pennsylvania FHL Collection
Slate Ridge Cemetery (located just outside of the borough, to the northwest)
GNIS ID# 1187786
- Findagrave.com (F)
- National Graves Registration Database (F) (maintained by the Sons of Union Veterans of Civil War, for both Union and Confederate) (enter the name of cemetery, there is quite a wait for the result)
Church History and Records
- The Bell Publishing Co's York city and county directory, 1894-'95 : containing a general directory of York city, Delta, Hanover and Wrightsville, also alphabetical directory of York County, a classified business directory, list of county and city officers, also a new street directory FHL Collection
- Business directory of York, Delta, Hanover, Wrightsville and Columbia, 1896-7 FHL Collection
- York (Pennsylvania) city directories (including Delta, Hanover, Wrightsville) FHL Collection
Emigration and Immigration
Ellis Island Passenger Arrival Records, 1892-1924, listing passengers who stated they are going to Delta.
see also: Biography, History
Daughters of the American Colonists, Peach Bottom Chapter, Delta, York County, Pennsylvania; [proofs of ancestors of chapter members] FHL Collection
see also: Biography, Genealogy
Social Security Death Index, begins about 1962 to at least 2 months ago.
Societies, Libraries and Museums
see also: Genealogy
Webtree.com listing individuals who born or died in Delta. Quirks in the search engine results may pick up other Delta's. Submitters of gedcoms may add, update or remove contents.